The Peli 0450 Mobile Tool Chest (also known as the Peli 0450 Tool Case) is the first tool case from Peli. The military tasked Peli with building a mobile tool chest to house tools for its maintenance engineers. Rapid deployment to harsh environments is common; arriving with equipment intact and fully functional is critical.
Over a two year period of intensive design, research and testing, Peli Products built the world's toughest mobile tool chest for use by the armed services. Over 70 tests were required, including water submersion, extreme temperature tests and drop tests from 1.5 metres fully loaded. The 0450 passed all of them.
The 0450 Mobile Tool Chest is now ready for civilian use.
The 0450 Mobile Tool Chest comes with 6 Shallow Drawers, 1 Deep Drawer, and 1 Top Tray. The modular design allows you to adjust the number and position of glides to accommodate a multitude of drawer configurations. (Tool Chest excludes tools and drawer inserts.)
- Heavy duty buttress hinges
- Auto Pressure Equalisation Valves
- Two way handles
- Stable, wide track mobility
- Hybrid double throw butterfly latches
- Graduated deflector ribs
- Secure stack design
- Trolley handle & wheel system
- The new Pelican 0450 Mobile Tool Chest has two extra compartments for storage. Easy access beneath the top lid gives you an extra storage space of 20.6 x 10.64 x 3.00" (52.3 x 27.0 x 7.6 cm).
- The tool chest also includes three unsealed pockets on the left side to store smaller items.
|Internal (LxWxD)||522 x 279 x 321 mm||20.56 x 10.97 x 12.65 in|
|External (LxWxD)||608 x 375 x 456 mm||23.95 x 14.75 x 17.95 in|
|Weight Empty||14.97 kg||33.0 lbs|
|Weight with Foam||18.82 kg||41.5 lbs|
MIL-STD-810F (PDF, 11MB)
See the Peli Cases size guide - all case sizes in a single table
(Photos for illustration purposes only)
- Short Tool Pallet£39.51
- Long Tool Pallet£39.51
- Shallow Drawer£16.47
- Deep Drawer£20.38
- Extra Deep Drawer£35.16
- Top Tray£21.69